At The Smile Salon and Day Spa we recognize that quality dental care is presently beyond the reach of millions of Americans. To offset the spiraling cost of care, we have developed the Oral Health Savings Plan. Now, with the convenience of controlled costs and flexible hours, quality dental care is even more affordable and accessible than ever.
The Platinum Plan
- The Annual Enrollment Fee is $295.
- Each additional family member added to the plan, there is only a $150 annual fee.
What’s included in the Enrollment Fee:
- Two regular checkups per year (D0150/D0120) Value $146.00
- Two regular cleanings per year (D1110) Value $190.00
- All necessary x-rays including a panoramic (once every 3-5 years) and cavity detection (every 6 -18 months) Value $308
- Fluoride varnish once per year (D1206) Value 30.00
Oral Health Savings Plan discounted rates for all other treatment that you receive during the 12 month enrollment period. Discounts range from 60% to 30% of our regular fees. For All dental procedures not listed in our discounted fee schedule, you will receive a 20% discount, with no annual limits. This applies to elective procedures such as Venus Whitening, Veneers and Invisalign®.
The Gold Plan
- $20 monthly enrollment fee.
- $40 set up fee
- Plan is month to month. No contracts or long term commitments required.
What’s included in the monthly enrollement fee:
- Oral Health Savings Plan discounted rates for all treatment that you receive during the month that you paid. Discounts range from 60% to 30% off our regular fees. For All dental procedures not listed in our discounted fee schedule, you will receive a 20% discount, with no annual limits. This applies to elective procedures such as Venus Whitening, Veneers and Invisalign®.
In order to offer the substantial procedure fee courtesies available under the terms of this plan, we must adhere to the following payment policies:
1. The Platinum one year membership must be paid in full at the time of enrollment.
2. The Gold monthly membership requires payment for the first month, plus the set-up fee on the initial visit. The plan expires when the monthly fee in no longer paid.
3. The membership will be valid for one year.
4. All treatment fees are due and payable at the time of services rendered.
5. All fees for treatment requiring multiple visits or lab work are due at the first visit.
6. Appointments must be kept as scheduled unless canceled 24 hours in advance- after the third late cancelation, late arrival, or no show, this contract will become void.